- United World Wrestling Announcing Partnership with Nike Wrestling
- 2015 USA Weightlifting National Championships
- Boxing Shoes - Nike HyperKO and Nike Machomai
- Terry Brands and the Hawkeye Wrestling Club Announce Partnership with Athlete Performance Solutions and Nike Wrestling
- Bloomberg Covers Nike Fencing sponsorship of the Fencing Masters Event
United World Wrestling Announcing Partnership with Nike Wrestling
CORSIER-SUR-VEVEY, Switzerland - On February 22, 2018 United World Wrestling announced the signing of a four-year strategic partnership agreement with Nike Wrestling, and its global distributor Athlete Performance Solutions (APS). The partnership will start immediately and continue through the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
“This is a landmark day for us. Teaming up with Nike, means we align with a sport brand that strives for excellence and is committed to international wrestling," said United World Wrestling president Nenad Lalovic. “We are looking forward to a great partnership and working with Nike and APS.”
APS president Eddie Brown added, “It’s an honor to partner with UWW as they continue to modernize and improve the sport of wrestling. Our relationship with UWW will enable Nike to develop deep connections with the global wrestling community. We look forward to engaging with UWW and their athletes, coaches, officials, and National Federations to help us deliver to the wrestling community the newest and most innovative products in the world.”
The Nike brand will be present at all UWW events and in a range of marketing activities. Nike will also have licensing rights to develop, distribute and sell a range of UWW branded merchandise and event-specific products.