- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Warranty information
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
All Athlete Performance Solutions orders are shipped via FedEx and the United States Postal Service (USPS). Product availability will determine when items in an order will ship. Delivery times vary depending on the final destination and delivery option selected. Once we ship the items in your order, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with your FedEx or USPS tracking number included.
- FREE SHIPPING by FedEx Ground Economy - Deliveries take 5 - 7 business days depending on your postal code. Longer delivery times to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico should be expected.
- FedEx Ground Economy deliveries take 5- 7 business days depending on your postal code. Longer delivery times to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico should be expected.
- FedEx Home Delivery takes 3-5 business days and FedEx International orders take 11+ business days. FedEx Home Delivery is delivered Tuesday through Saturday.
- USPS Priority Mail is NOT an expedited service and does not guarantee on-time delivery. USPS Priority Mail is generally 2-4 business days, once your order ships, but is not guaranteed. USPS Priority Mail International is 6 to 10 business days, once your order ships, but is not guaranteed.
- Any FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day Air, or FedEx Express Saver order placed BEFORE 10am CST on a business day, will be shipped the SAME business day (unless product specifies it isn't eligible for express shipping).
- Any FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day Air, or FedEx Express Saver order placed AFTER 10am CST, will be shipped the FOLLOWING business day (unless product specifies it isn't eligible for express shipping).
- FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses, however, FedEx Ground Economy will delivery to PO Boxes, APO, and FPOs.
- FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day Air, and FedEx Express Saver are the ONLY shipping options considered expedited. FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day Air, and FedEx Express Saver are delivered Monday through Friday only - NO weekend delivery. These services DO NOT deliver to PO Boxes!
Note: A business day is considered Monday through Friday, not including holidays
Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number to be updated with the shipping carriers. Shipping times may be extended during promotions or holidays.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HOLIDAYS SHIPPING & DELIVERY**
- FedEx Express Saver - Dec 19th - Order by 10am Central Time
- FedEx 2nd Day - Dec 20th - Order by 10am Central Time)
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Dec 21st - Order by 10am Central Time
- FedEx Ground Economy - Dec 8th (This is the service for FREE Shipping - Not a guaranteed service)
- FedEx Home/Ground Delivery - Dec 14th (Not a guaranteed service)
- USPS First Class Mail - Dec 16th (Not a guaranteed service)
- USPS Priority Mail - Dec 19th (Not a guaranteed service)
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR International Orders or orders to Alaska and Hawaii** Any duties, Taxes, Fees or VAT owed is not included in the price of the product and will be the responsibility of the customer, if charged in your country. These fees will not be paid or reimbursed by Athlete Performance Solutions.
CANADA ORDERS: “Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under FedEx's e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via FedEx service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that FedEx will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to email FedEx ahead of time firstname.lastname@example.org to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
Privacy & Security:
Athlete Performance Solutions knows that you care how your information is used and shared. We appreciate your trust that we will use your information carefully and sensibly.
We do not undertake to maintain any information about you for a duration greater than necessary to provide services to you or as provided by law, rule or regulation. We shall only use it for the purposes for which it was submitted, unless you indicate otherwise. By providing your mobile number for delivery of content, you will be deemed to have given us permission to store your mobile number for the purposes only of delivering such content.
Personal Information - When you interact with us, we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). This is statistical information used to monitor the usage of our website and for advertising purposes. This information does not include personal information.
Cookies - As you browse Athleteps.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Athleteps.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners' targeted advertising.
Security - We implement a secure processing server on our site when collecting information to ensure a high level of security for your personal information entered such as bank details and credit card information.
Unfortunately, we don't offer exchanges but we are happy to accept the unused product for return in original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. Once the return is approved, the customer will be refunded the cost of the product and any tax that was collected. This process may take up to 14 business days from the time the return has been received. If you want a different size or product, you may place a new order at any time or wait until your refund has been processed.
** NOTE: If your return is worn, damaged, or used, the product will be not be eligible for a refund. If the footwear box is taped or has the return label on the Nike box, you will not be eligible for a refund. The product will be returned to you and a refund will not be issued.
No shipping costs, duties, or VAT will be refunded on a return.
All custom orders begin production immediately upon approval of final artwork and are built to your specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
After 30 days, items may not be returned for any reason. If you have any questions about returns, please contact us.
Restocking Fee - Returns of 5 items or more on a single order are subject to a restocking fee due to the additional processing time required for large returns. Athlete Performance Solutions reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on returns of 5 items or more. This fee will be reduced from the refund due to the customer. Defective items will not incur the 10% restocking fee.
To RETURN an item, login to your account at athleteps.com. Click "My Account" at the top, Find the Order you would like to return, click 'Return Items' and follow the return instructions.
If you're not able to access your previous order for returns, please contact customer service at email@example.com to ensure you receive your Return Authorization number prior to sending back your return.
Return Address:Athlete Performance SolutionsReturns Department370 Gateway Blvd.Kyle, TX 78640
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your Nike shoes or apparel develop a material or workmanship flaw within 60 days of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions:
Credit cards that Athlete Performance Solutions currently accepts online: debit cards (deducts from your bank account), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, PayPal Credit, Apple Pay, and Discover Card.
You can view your order status by clicking "Sign In" at the top of the page and then clicking "My Account".
Updating Account Information:
Changes to your account can be made clicking "Sign In" at the top of the page and then clicking "My Account".
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does my order say Awaiting Fulfillment?
This just means your order is in line to ship with our warehouse. Once the order has been shipped and scanned with the shipping carrier, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
**Please Note: Some of our apparel is custom printed and requires additional processing time. Custom printed apparel is noted in the description of the product. Please be aware, these orders typically ship within 10 business days, but from time to time (holidays, peak season), it might require a little more time.
Why didn't I get a tracking number?
Please check your spam or junk folder and make sure you provided the correct email address. Once the order is shipped and scanned with the shipping carrier, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Where do you ship from?
We ship out of Kyle, TX 78640
What size shoe do I order?
Unless stated in the description, all of our shoes are in USA Men's sizes. The rule of thumb for a women’s size is you go down a size and a half from Men's. If you are a women's size 7, you would wear a Men's 5.5.